Will open in a new tab
Job Title: FULL-TIME – Line Associate 1
- HOURLY POSITION. Individual begins as a Contractor then is subject to upward adjustment within 3 weeks to transition to an employee at $11.25/hour and benefits depending upon performance.
- Position is eligible for benefits once hired as an employee.
- Loading and/or unloading of glass cartridges into and out of wire racks with brief visual inspection.
- Requires some dexterity and good eye sight.
- After training and acclimation, achievement of performance targets is required.
- Must be able to safely, regularly lift 20 lbs and occasionally 40 lbs.
- Effective verbal communication skills required.
- Good documentation skills are desired, but specifics will be trained.
- Must adhere to standardized operating procedures.
- Hours of operation are 7:00AM – 10:00PM, flexible shifts are available however working during Evening Shift (2:00PM – 10:00PM) is preferred.